Step by step directions for how to create your photo album at home using the DIGI-LABS.NET free software.
1. Download the free software from the DIGI-LABS site found front and center on the home page.
2. Select from a wide variety of options for your photo album as well as the size you’d like it to be.
3. Choose the best category that your photographs would fall under and from here, select the all the photos you like on your photo book from your desktop.
4. After uploading all photographs needed onto the software, preview your photos and make sure you’ve included everything. You can also rearrange the order of photos here.
5. After you’ve finished formatting your pictures, you have the option of labeling your photo book.
6. Next, you have the ability to edit and preview your work once more. Here you can make any other alterations to ensure that the photo book is to your liking before you submit your work.
7. Finally, select the pattern and background design of your photo book and submit it to DIGI-LABS for processing.